Sunday, March 20, 2011

For New Yorkers (and visitors): West Elm & Etsy Event!

Everyone and anyone is invited to the West Elm We Love Handmade Art event!  The beautiful furniture company West Elm is hosting a one-day-only pop-up event featuring designers from Etsy in their Manhattan store at Broadway and 62nd Street on March 31st.

The event is being curated by Remodelista, and will be catered.  Sign up for free HERE if you are coming (to help the caterers).

Olive Leaf Stencils will be there!  Come meet Olivia and other awesome Etsy designers.

2 comments:

  1. Hello.. I am in love with your website. I just bought Fan Flower for my dining room and I cant wait to get the stencil. I even did a post on your website on my blog. I will be showing step by step how I stencil my dining room...
    www.LuxeCoutureInteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete